Monday, March 18, 2013

Update (few pics, and a link to my facebook album!)

Sorry I haven't been updating in quite awhile! Katie's up to 8.5 pounds (as of her last pediatrician appointment.. the next one is April 6th).  It's killing me waiting this long to see how much she weighs! When she was in the hospital, we knew every day if she had gained/lost. Popping her naked butt in a mixing bowl and putting her on my food scale is seeming like a better idea every day :P.

I don't know if I'll be able to keep up this blog, life's pretty crazy :). But I don't want to leave yall high-and-dry in the picture department. I update facebook nearly every day, so feel free to add me there, http://www.facebook.com/angel.stowe.

If you don't have facebook, I *think* this link will let you view one of my albums. If it doesn't, let me know, and I'll try again. Katie - Finally Home (facebook album).

No comments:

Post a Comment