Saturday, February 16, 2013

Day 1: SuperDad to the Rescue!

Day 1 at home went great! Plenty of sleep, plenty of food, plenty of poop. Sounds like success to me.

Yesterday I was a little crazy (um, not the cute, weird, and quirky crazy.. the "omg too much to do" running around with my head unscrewed, nearly in tears crazy). But Ron was SuperDad and took control. He did dishes, laundry, cleaned the kitchen, took out trash, picked up Katie's room, got the swing in the living room, make Katie's crazy milk concoctions, and more that I've either forgotten or not noticed yet.

He even made dinner tonight and let me take a (sudden) two hour nap. AND got some video gaming in while Katie was asleep. Seriously. SuperDad.

02.16.13
02.16.13
02.16.13
02.16.13
02.16.13
02.16.13
02.16.13

1 comment:

  1. She is beautiful! I'm happy Ron is such a supportive and loving husband and father :)

    ReplyDelete